It is the oldest story known to man-coming home0but with a twist. After spending most of his life living outside of the United States defending his country, where does a decorated 20 year-army soldier, back from the War. go home to if he is never really had a home? It this docu-series Lt. Colonel Victor Krus and his family travel the country on a quest to find their home, sweet home. KRUISING AMERICA is the story of an American hero’s search for an American hometown. producer Linda Kruse, Director Linda Kruse. Cinematography-Tom Geagan, Editor Julie Antepi, Music Dannu Weinkauf, Carlos Tornes, Starring Cast: Victor Krus, Lori Krus, Anna Marie Krus& Anthony Krus.
A Young Boy with post traumatic stress disorder struggles o let his imagery dog go. I saw this movie and found myself sinking into the imaginary of Super dog, the influence of this imagination had on his mind, the challenge and stress build up for the parents to convince their son that Super dog, was his imagination. By the end of the movie we learn that the trauma of a house fire that killed his favorite dog and also his parents created such a cross between fantasy of happiness and the struggle of confronting reality
Writer: Lawayne Bontrager, Producers, Dewayne Bontrager, Cinematography, Lawayne Bontrager, Jeremy Miller, Editor Lawayne Bontrager, Music Steve Lock Franks, Starring Cast, Christina Reynolds, Royce Mann, Jeremy Harrison, Dave Roberts.
Good Man’s Salute
For all too many today’s OGTV Feature video produced by the twins Lewayne and Dewayne Bontrager tells the story of what a young son or daughter must grapple with. This year along with a continuing report of our International Family Film Festival highlights, OGTV, on this Veteran’s Day wants to share a website that young people of Military Families may find useful, helpful and empowering. The contents of this website is not an endorsement by OGTV, but a reference to an online community for young people to give voice to America as their family members serve our great country. www.dosomething.org OGTV looks forward to exploring future opportunities with this community.
Welcome to DoSomething.org, one of the largest orgs for young people and social change! After you've browsed the 11 facts (with citations at the bottom), take action and volunteer with our millions of members. Sign up for a campaign and make the world suck less.
- Military spouses tend to be under 35 and are largely female.
- Only 5% of military spouses are men.
- Nearly 20% of service members in Iraq and Afghanistan experience acute stress, depression, and/or anxiety. Getting thank-you notes has a positive impact on soldiers' moods. Send cards to deployed soldiers to let them know we appreciate their service! Sign up for Smiles for Soldiers.
- Military families relocate 10 times more often than civilian families -- on average, every 2 or 3 years.
- Service members are more likely to be married at a younger age and have young children at home compared to their civilian counterparts.